Tuesday, May 27

A lot more tired

With this pregnancy I am getting tired a lot quicker than I remember last time. Right around 3pm-ish I really start to slow down and sometime between then and 8pm I take a nap. Today, since our washer broke, I was doing laundry in the laundry mat and it just about killed me, I was there about 1:30 and with all the loads at once (12) and the heat and so much folding, my poor little body just couldn't handle it.

I am also feeling very dehydrated, I can't seem to get enough water. And this coming from the lady who drinks 2 gallons of watter a day. My lips are dry and I am never quenched. I guess I need to step it up and drink more, especially since it is summer.

I do find myself yearning for the pregnancy to be over, not because I feel bad, but because I want to meet my new little one, although I love being pregnant. At no other time do you feel like more of a goddess, even though you know that the end result is a little bit of you and your mate depending on you in a continually thankless job of being Mom. Every mom out there knows that when the smile at you with their needy little eyes and give you a filled with delight giggle it makes everything that has happened and everything that will happen totally worth it.

No comments: