Wednesday, January 14

Ding...your done!

Well today is my due date and this kid is still not here. I keep telling the baby, "it is so much nicer out here, we are all ready to meet you" but no response. I have a induction set up for tomorrow at 12noon, but unfortunately it can still get bumped because I am low man on the totem pole (voluntary induction). Hopefully there will be a baby in my arms in 36 to 48 hours.

I am so excited I just can't wait. I want to know what this baby is!! I want to give him/her the name we have picked for him/her. Soon Jennifer....soon...I hope!

Here is what BabyCenter says about me this week:
How your baby's growing:
It's hard to say for sure how big your baby will be, but the average newborn weighs about 7 1/2 pounds (a small pumpkin) and is about 20 inches long. Baby's skull bones are not yet fused, which allows them to overlap a bit if it's a snug fit through the birth canal during labor. This so-called "molding" is the reason your baby's noggin may look a little conehead-ish after birth. Rest assured — it's normal and temporary.

No comments: