Friday, November 14

My Nov 6th Appt.

Hi Everyone!

I had an appointment on November 6th. Sorry it has taken so long to post about, my sister finally told me I hadn't done it.

I am going to my appointments every 2 weeks now and all is still good. They checked the position of the baby and they are keeping an eye on the fact the the baby is "butt down" right now. I told them that Brianne flipped and flopped until about week 34 or so then finally stayed head down. They said it was nothing to worry about, just something they wanted to make a note of and keep checking on.

I have also made a decision about the birth. Because I am so worried about getting to the hospital in time to receive my epidural (because Brianne's birth was so quick), I am going to ask to be induced on January 16th if I haven't gone into labor yet. I think it is the best plan for all involved.

I will post about my next appointment that is on November 20th sooner, I hope!

No comments: