Friday, December 26

Updates...

Of Course now I am going to the doctor every week and just counting the days until our little one joins us. Last week when I went to the OBGYN I was not softened or dilated at all.

This week I went on Christmas Eve and I was dilated to 1cm and softened!! I seem to remember with Brianne I progressed steadily until I gave birth, so I expect when I go back on New Years Eve that I will be at 2cm. If everything goes similar to last time I should have a baby within 2 weeks, which is what I am predicting. I am so ready to meet this little one. I am working overtime to make sure everything is ready for the arrival.

It is funny because everyone will tell me things like, "don't rush it is okay if it doesn't get done today" and then I say something like "yeah, but if I don't do it today it may not get done for weeks, now is the time when every day counts"

I will continue to keep you up to date on what is going on.

No comments: